Friday, October 19, 2007

I had coffee with McCollough, HALF AN HOUR AGO!

Fishiwah and flip something went heads up last night in the Riverchasers on-line tourny last night.... I took third. Theyu decided to chop and shoved the rest of the way with Flip something taking it down. Good times. But next week is when it really counts, so get your competition face on.

I will be playing Kats donkament again tonight since I haven't been able to play for several weeks due to live games that just have to be played. Although I believe tonights event must be played because it is the last real chance you have to get your blasting, donkey ways out of your system before the real challenge starts....

So good luck and see you there... BTW, I also have some thoughts on some things Hoy writes about in his latest posts which I don't have the time to reply now, but will do so maybe this afternoon or this evening...

No comments: