Monday, June 2, 2008

No. The world is full of guys. Be a man. Don't be a guy.

Internet problems today as it sees to go in and out like a young man, coming in for a quickey.

I have a lot fo projects to work on today, and surprisingly enough, I am getting them done without interuption. I just can't send them to the people I want to because I dont have access without at least an interuption every ten friggin minutes.

The BBT3 is over, and I opted for basketball last night rather than the big game because I felt the need to throw up more bricks, than I could flop.

Congrats to all of the TOC seat getters and good luck. Also, congrats to Donkette who wins an RPT embroidered jacket for being the only one who played in every single event. Every one. Just sick.

The WSOP is also underway and I expect to hear and read stories of debauchery and stupidness the likes of never before. The one thing that has always been topped every year in WSOP history. Makes for good copy though, and gives those pro bloggers out there good reason for site traffic. Its always more entertaining, and more interesting to read about who is puking in the bathroom, and giving up the holiest of holies for a buy-in, rather than who actually won.

Tomorrow is the last night for the Bodog online tour. I missed last week due to a date with the Phils to watch them dismantle the Rockies, but the two previous weeks made for a 4th and 5th place finish, which saddly has put me in 19th place. One off of the top 18 who gets a seat.

I will play tomorrow night in hopes of grabbing the prize and see what happens.

After that I think internet poker will go away for a while as I will be focusing more on opportunities that have presented themselves, and with the long days of summer coming, I can expect my nights be filled with outdoor kiddie festivities. I will aslo be picking up on my live play action heading down to ac and the local underground rooms at least 3x a week.

This excites me as I will spend the time usually in front of a laptop now in a live setting, where all things seem and are, more enjoyable.

Good luck to everyone with your recuperation from the challenge!

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

The lament of the online losing player "I have something better to do".. tsk tsk.

I would like a RPT Wife Beater so I can show off my flabby arms and man tits. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Let me know when the AC trips commence