Friday, May 2, 2008

She can't be dead, MISERY CHASTAIN CANNOT BE DEAD!

Show is creeping up and I have come down with something the likes of nothingI have ever experienced.

Its sort of a cocktail of the flu, your common cold, strep throat, and maybe a touch of the HIV. Who knows.

I'm trying to get myself better for the weekend to help do my part in putting on a spectacular show for the Borgata. Good Luck to all who are playing and we will see you there.

We should have a show schedule put up on either of the blogs or the BDR website for you follow when you want to listen in.

I cant help but think about missing the Mookie as I was really looking forward to going and partying down with those blokes, but it is what it is, and the show should suffice. Assuming I'm not dead by then.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you all listen in!!

1 comment:

katitude said...

feel better soon babes!