Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stupid Bitch?? My father used to call me a stupid bitch Micky!!

So traveling around last night getting things done, meeting some people and finally, the 90 minute ride home.

My brother called me about some business stuff, and we also talked about what was going on in his life. So, after the call, I figured, lets call Dad.

Talking to him goes like this....

Him: Hello?
Me: Whats up Dad?
Him: Nothing? Why are you calling?
Me: Just driving and catching up with you. We still on for next Tuesday?
Him: Next Tuesday? Whats that?
Me: the trip to the city, see the thing, and do the other thing?
Him: Oh... (silence)... I dont think so
Me: What do you mean you don't think so? We've been planning this for 2 months?
Him: Aaaahhh, rather just watch the basketball games.
Me: thats what we are doing??? Only live!
Him: Not my thing, I'd rather just be comfortable here in my own house.
Me: are you kidding me? Where's Mom, is she around?
Him: OK, *click*
Me: ummmm? you still there?
Me: hello?


I'm so confident that I will be succesful with my new years resolution!

No comments: