Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I say we drink the wine, eat the dogs, and use the paper for musket wading.

11 events in the BBThree and I just can't seem to get anything going. I've been on fire lately in the ring games, both Holdem and PLO, and can't seem to get away from them.

I was playing probably about 50 SNG's a week. Now it seems I am playing less than 5.

Last Blogger Challenge I did fairly well, and reflected upon one hot week where I final tabled 3 events that put me into the top ten overall when all was said and done.

I don't know that a run like that for just a week will do any good this time around as it seems that these three donkeys are pretty much having their way.

Last nights Skills and Bodonkey were indicative of how my sessions have been running. Picking up monsters and not getting paid, getting coolered, or having to move in the later stages into dominating hands.

Nobody except maybe this guy can run that bad that long, so I look forward to better holdings and opportunities

I will probably miss the Mookie tonight due to some work obligations, but I promised a friend that I would stake him in a low limit PLO game if and when I got back. Should be fun...

Good luck to all who participate tonight!

OH and BTW, Congrats to Trip Jax for taking down the Bodog last night! nice run indeed