Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I run bad...

I told Al that I this was my week... I specifically made an effort to do extremly well this week in all of the events, hopefully taking one down, but more importantly, moving up the points list to try to take the lead...

Instead, I have run extremely bad...

The Big game caught me in an hour of just bad, really bad hands...

I got down late in the tourny to about 4 or 5k in chips with never really getting above 6k when I reshove 10 10 into Otis' monster stack, open raise of 1800...

He calls with A 10 and door cards the A... gg me... auto call on his part (no doubt) with his stack, I think 28k


The Math left me bad as well getting down to 4k with 27 left and shoving 77 in the BB to JJ... again, gg me...

I will try my best to run good in the mook and the RC... We'll see how it goes...

This week is extremely busy for me with work, basketball, and the holiday...

So much so I have to get my Borgata fix at midnight tonight... 11:30pm tourny. Lucktruck is coming as well.

I"ll let you know how I (we) do...

1 comment:

jamyhawk said...

rough hands to go out on..
GL tonight.