Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pop goes the weasel...

Congrats to DON for winning the Bounty on my head, and to this guy for busting Al... both have been contacted and are aware of their prize collection logistics...

I love the mookie... absolute awesome time. I played pretty much uneventfully for the first hour or so taking down some pots with c-bets after my prefloop raises getting up to about 3900 in chips... then nothing... made some moves to no avail, having to fold on reraises (steals :) ) and then finally getting so short in 22cnd place with KJ... hadn't played a hand for about an hour so I jammed to the utg caller.. (don)... everyone folded, Don said GL, to which I replied "Oh Man" and he turned up 99... I hit air and was gone with the exclamation of Don hitting his set on the riv...

The dookie was fun as well and I managed to double up a few times, only to half fall asleep while playing and being invited to a $1/$2 cash game (razz) by Al Hoy and others...

Dumbest quote of the night... FUEL was playing and talking about a land deal him and his wife were contemplating.. he quoted the space and said it was for a teardown and rebuild and how much per square foot... a rail bird said "thats 1.5 mil!" "you rich fuel?" no, he plans to steal it dumbass!

I multi talbed two $10 18 person tournies while playing all three other rooms.. I managed to win the first one, and I forget how I did in the other because I was falling asleep... I think I won, not sure :)

Al tried texting me to see if I was still alive... I responded by saying yes, I think.... I'll have to check stats though this morning to see if I dreamed the cash, or if it actually happend...

No comments: