Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Borgata Winter Open!

Heading down tomorrow to handle some business and get after the Media event that is being held at the Borgata.


The Winter Open has been off to a good start and I am heading down with a good crew to bring you even better coverage of the events happenings.


Al, Smokkee, Christa, even a visit from High On Poker will keep you informed of all the haps. I hear lucko is making his way down, so I would assume that others will be following. Wolves tend to travel in packs.


If you feel so inclined, rip this little logo off of the site here ad pimp at your own will..












We will have commentary, pictures, ad even live video shots of all that happens, as well as some very cool interviews of some pros, celebrities, and thos that are able to host such a fine event.
As some of you already know, I joined facebook today making me more gay than I already am.

1 comment:

Wolfshead said...

Did you ever make the PLO game last week Riggs?