Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We interupt the bash reports for a moment...


Obama Runs Constructive Criticism Ad Against McCain



I found this video here. Obviously it's in total jest, but I think it outlines something I have been saying for quite a while. That the democrats go soft against the Republicans when it counts.

Thursday night should be the classic example. I mean, will Biden even have to say anything? Why wouldn't he look at the moderator after Palin answers a guestion, giggle, and put his hands up as if to say, "Do I even need to offer a rebuttal?"

But he won't. He'll go soft and be nice, and leave a lot of stuff on the table, just like Obama did, and not shutdown this trainwreck of a campaign that the Republicans have put together.

Not that it matters much. I can't see the elephants winning. It wouldn't make sense at this point. How bad do the Democrats have to mess up to lose the election this time?

No comments: