Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Controversial Survey

Waffles put up a Meme and I told him I would answer as well....

1. Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?

obviously

2. Would you do meth if it was legal?

I won't do prescription drugs and they are legal

3. Abortion: for or against it?

I'm certainly not for it. But I don't believe its anyone else's business to intervien with another persons moral decisions. On the legal aspect of it, I am for it.

4. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

No. That chic from Germany seems to be doing ok

5. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Absolutely. Only I would grant a pass to the persons who were affected most to hunt the offender down and do as they wish. Total anarchy is my credo

6. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

Let me be clear in stating that I don't use it. But I do think it should be legal. It's retarded that it's not.

7. Are you for or against premarital sex?

I have 3 daughters, so I am against it. But what does that mean anyway? Have at it people.

8. Do you believe in God?

I can say that I believe that there is a God. But I can't say that I believe in a God as portrayed by mainstream religions. I don't belive in creationism. I belive in evolution. I also believe however that there has to be one thing, or God that oversees what the hell is going on. If God does exist, he/she/it is there for one thing. And that is to provide purpose to all of ths madness.

9. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Absolutely. There is no reason to tell someone that they're ot recognized by the laws of the land they live in because of a few nits.

10. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?

Illegally yes. But there needs to be something done about the reasons why they feel the need to come to te US in the numbers that they do.

11. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?

How do you tell anyone that they are not allowed to keep a child that came out of their ow hoo hoo, after carrying it for nine months, regardless of age?


12. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

There should be no legal age for kids to drink. There should be legal ages where kids can go and drink. They shouldn't be allowed in pubs before 18. But there should be no legal restriction on alcohol. Kids drink early anyway, and do it secretively because they know its illegal. That fact alone makes it cool to do so. It's not about getting high, or liking the actual taste. Its about showing off or being part of the crowd, breaking the law, etc.


13. Should the war in Iraq be called off?

Called off? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. The perception that the only reason we are there, or went there, is because of WMD's is the most naive and retarded thing I ever heard of. And makes me want to kick the shit out of someone. No, it shouldn't be called off. It should be finished.

14. Should assisted suicide be legal?

Again, personal moral desires should not be fucked with by any legal system. I'll never understand the people that scream for abortion rights and then get all jammed up over this one. You want to die? Have at it.

15. Do you believe in spanking your children?

I believe in discipline. The way that works for each individual child needs to be figured out. I won't judge another parent for spanking their children.


16. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

Yet again, another retarded question. I would burn my house down for a million dollars. Assuming the house and all of its contents are worth considerably less. But if you are asking me if I am patriotic, I will tell you this... If I were to see some hippie dancing on an American Flag, or burning it in protest that is advertised via their words, or posters, or whatever, well, lets just say you don't want o be that guy. If you tell me I can't have it both ways, and that burning the flag would have to be combined with a formal denouncement of the country and its values that it was built on, and the men and women who fight to defend those values, then no. I wouldn't take the million. But I'd choke you out to make up for the tease.


17. Who do you think would make a better president? McCain or Obama?

Unfortunately this year, I don't think either of the cadidates will be capable of being presidential. Officially, I am on the fence. Each day I sway more to either side. I like politics, but I hate the deception. I am a republican, but have voted democrat. I post things on this sight that show that I may be a bit partisan to the Republican party. But I honestly have not made up my mind yet.

18. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

I'm not afraid of being judged. We are all judged day in and day out. I have enough friends that take me as I am, and Family that do the same, day in and out. They all know where I stand. Probably why the friends are still friends.

6 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Spoken like a true libertarian.

Oh wait, I'm a libertarian. Bravo.

Wait, I hate labels. Nice thoughts man.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

"ow hoo hoo"

how old are you? 12???

:)

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

oh, and I like that you support fuel:

9. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Absolutely.

BamBam said...

Thanks brudder!
Now I don't have to do the stupid thing! When considering Bam-Bam's answers, please consult
http://riggstad-nutstraight.blogspot.com/2008/10/controversial-survey.html

There! I'm done and done!

Unknown said...

Word.

Sounds like the cool guy I met for the first err... second time last weekend :)

KajaPoker said...

great - now I have read it twice and have to do it too.

BTW - your blog is not listed in your profile.