Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rollin rollin rollin, Raw Hide!

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This PokerStars tournament is a No Limit Texas Hold’em event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 453430

When you think about the sites that actually do for us you gotta put Stars in the rear. I'll pimp this free roll because its free. But how far Full Tilt has gone for us, with FREE WSOP Seats and the craziness, and ow Bodog getting us at least a little something on a somewhat regular basis, Stars is just, well, a joke.

But since its free, as they say, its for me :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I deleted the comment, it was snarky and uncalled for.

See you in a week!

Riggstad said...

Snarky or not it made a point.

Ad I guess I could have done a better job explaining.

I had just read smokee's post about it (as biased as it should be), ad was trying to make the point that these other sites do so much more for us.

Then stars adds a free roll and to particpate everyone has to pimp on their blog is all. Seems brilliant to me as a marketing pitch without much upside to bloggers other than JUST a free roll.

Anonymous said...

Hi Riggstad

I have seen quite a few blogs now mentioning the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker. I'm thinking I should get in on the action, it nothing else to beat all you other guys participating:-)
If you have time check out my blog at www.pokerbankrollblog.com. If you like it, perhaps we can do some link exchanging.

Best Regards

Mark