Monday, September 29, 2008

The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid

Ummm.... Still processing. When 72 hours allows for 6 hours of sleep, mixed with booze, fun, very cool people, AND some cake is raised to help save boobs... Well, lets just say I need to take some time gather my thoughts.

Bam and carson are now officially blood. And we are truly the adopted sons of the ever watchful DonkAA.

Al is a new man.

Drizz will be offering a rematch in December. This time HE will be reaching across the 4 ft. table.

Kat = BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Spaceman has turned me into a democrat. (and all I did was listen to his conversation with someone else, from afar)

Dawn makes me feel empathetic towards Mets fans. (Thats a good thing) I <3 Dawn

I will definately be meeting up with Vinnay for some non-blogger hanging out with just another really cool dude. (not gay, although it might sound it)

Bad Blood impressed me more than any other human being when he decided to take on drizz with a broken arm. That dude is hard core. I actually cringed. Nothing makes me cringe.

The Doc and Wife should be the model for every single marriage in the universe. Exceptional, really. Bam and pebs are close as well.

Falstaff never disappoints. Ever.

Recess... Recess and I had a lot in common. The most blaring being that we both agree Fuel is gay

Jordon... This is the second time I met Jordan. Its like I grew up with him.

soooo much more. Thanks to everyone who came and participated and just hung out for a good time! I have some good stories.... will post shortly.

11 comments:

katitude said...

Babes, you are the BOOOOM-diggity.

Good lord, I can't believe I typed that.

Unknown said...

I don't even want to know why I'd reaching across a 4 foot table.

My guess is I offered to arm wrestle.

People should turn me down and go back to watching my white-boy dance moves while pointing and laughing.

Fuel55 said...

Expect to hear from my legal team shortly.

BamBam said...

I'm with Kat! I'm just not gay enough to actually type it!

A pleasure as always my friend. Until next time, the glass is full and me and my Scotch are pointed in your general direction!

Cheers!

:)

BamBam said...

OH and one more thing.

Can you please fix that counter so that it's going in the right direction 'till the next BASH! A man's gotta' have something to look forward to you know!

;)

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Hey Fuel,
Is it illegal to speak the truth in Canada???

Fuel55 said...

Not if the truth hurts, Ken.

DonKaaa said...

Riggs buddy ... your a FREAK of nature. I haven't met somebody so animated in my life. U kill me.

I really enjoyed meeting you again. Good times.

Jordan said...

The feeling is mutual, Riggs. I can tell we come from a very similar place, as for our values. It was a pleasure hanging out with you.

And, no harm done, but it's Jordan, with an A. Only Woffles calls me Jordon.

Riggstad said...

Dude! Total typo! I swear!

The NL Wife said...

Loved meeting you! See you in Vegas? Or the next Bash!