Come on, you know what that is? Huh? That's a fucking violation is what that is. Something that used to be beautiful, used to have class, like a gorgeous high-priced hooker with an exclusive clientele. Then along came that Steve Wynn cocksucker and knocks her up and put her in a fucking family way. Now she's nothing but a cheap, fat whore hiding behind too much fucking make-up. I look at her and see all her fucking stretch marks. It makes me want to cry because I remember the way she used to be.
I just loved that movie! can you name it?
So I was watching some reruns of Inside the Actors Studio late last night, and I always wanted to answer those ten questions. So I am. Feel free to do the same.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of natural water. Whether it be a river, creek, or the ocean
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Crying. and not because it worries me. I genuinely hate it without compassion. The stopping of it takes precedent over why it exists. It gets in the way of defining the problem.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Tits. as an adjective.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?