Thursday, August 7, 2008

Step Right up and Get your tickets! Tickets everyone! Step right up

-------->

Look to the right there my mates! 50 days and counting. Which is damn near tomorrow. Especially if you have kids. The time flies like dried fruit through a colon. Ok, so I didn't have to be that graphic, but you get the point.

Make your plans. Charitable events, golf, more charitable events, degenerative events, and BOOOZE! Plus maybe some celeb appearances that will make it even more special!

I was out last night and didn't make it back in time for the Mook. But I did get to watch the final table. Friggin Waffles seems to be on a mission to prove to everyone that this game has nothing to do with luck, and everything to do with determination. Little guy took 2cnd in his quest to sit atop the roost o what has become the Mookie Leaderboard.

Hell, even I find myself rooting the little troll on every so often. What the hell has the world come to?

Heading to the Phils BPS today (business person special) with some friends. Should be a smashing time! I can't wait to tear up the right fielder for Florida. Maybe I'll throw some popcorn on him this time. Poop was just to messy last time.

Get off your asses and pencil in the dates for the Bash in you daytimers, outlook, crackberry, or whatever other form of technology you use for organization in your pathetic lives!

Riverchasers Tonight, and there is a bonus $100 added to the prize pool!
Come git some!

When: Tonight
Where: Full Tilt
Time: 21:00 est
password: riverchasers

No comments: