Tuesday, August 12, 2008

...so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too! Get it?

I missed the LPR tourny last night on Full Tilt, denying my chance to defend my first out at the final table of last week. Would have loved to do that. Last night was possible as well as it seemed the best never won until IT's AA final stood up against Astin's QJ. At least it did when it mattered.

Congrats to IT for taking down the second of his own Tournies! Luck Sack!

Al has been diligently working his new employ at our favorite site, and asked me for a post. I wrote up a little about tourny chops. You can read it here. Not to mention I relly like this new blog from Full Tilt. Its a very cool site with some good articles from those you know, and some you may not know.

Book mark it and visit it often. You never know what you might miss.

Skills tonight??

No comments: