Thursday, February 14, 2008

You better replace the pin Chi Chi... the natives are getting restless

So, two posts in one day. If you read the earlier one and got to the bottom you would know what I did for Mrs. Riggs for V day.

I just dropped her off at the airport... and you know what she said as we hugged and kissed? Not Thank you, not I love you, not You are the greatest fucking husband ever...

I get... "I can't believe you didn't get me a Valentines day card"

Goddamn I run goot!

Is it really that bad that i did not spend the extra $4 on a stupid card AFTER dropping more than, well a whole friggin lot, on a trip across the country to this place...

Please, all you female types out there... Where did I go wrong???

3 comments:

23skidoo said...

You assumed a woman was a rational being.

BamBam said...

Keep the $10. We bet a drink and I want that more !!!!

KajaPoker said...

I got, let's not get anything for V-day, ok? So I didn't. But then she told me not to check them mail this week, cause she had a surprise for me. So I was screwed, cause I didn't get anything. Then I heard on the radio that 56% of women when asked said the only thing they want for V-day is a love letter. So I wrote one. Then we had a big unrelated fight, she got the letter, I got nothing.

Meh...