Thursday, July 26, 2007

MTT's and cashing percentages




I read a blog, forget who's but it was about cashing percentages and what is a good one. The suggestions was that a 22% cashing ratio was not a good one because of the probability that most of those cashes were early money cashes, and that 13% was probably a better number because you would be getting more wins, hence more profit than being at 22%...




Not really explained all that well in the above statement, but I got it... My MTT play lately has been good, and I have cashed alot, and at least have made every final table in the tourny's that I have played in the last few weeks... SNG MTT's at least.. (18-45 persons)...




I have won several but for the most part have have had some no cashes or early cashes...




So I decided to become a little more aggressive.. stealing a lot, and re-stealing even more...




When it works, it puts me in a situation to win more, and has been successful... Lets just say I see the value in pushing a little harder and taking down more wins than just cahses, which is great for the bank roll.....




I was in the BBT freeroll last night, but couldn't play because Iwas working, and by a stroke of luck, FT crashed... so maybe I get a chance to pllay again if they "redo" it...




Tonight is the Riverchasers Tournament.... log on and play if you get the chance.. usually a pretty good field and just an overall fun time! See you there!






Where: Full Tilt
When: 21:00 est
Buy-in: $10+$1
psswd: riverchasers

No comments: