Saturday, July 28, 2007

Champs Today!

My company is holding a charity event at this location today around noon, and then leading into another freeroll wvent where we try to break the record of number of players ever in one location.. (save TOC's) at any event.... the record I believe is 186 players, so we will see if that happens...

I have a poker friend who acutally lives at the course this is being held at and he is also having a party afterwards where I'm sure there will be plenty of cash games... He also has a fireworks display scheduled... I told him to collect $15 at the door from everyone so that he will be able to pay the fine that the cops give him once he starts sending them off... :)

Al will be there, and we will be discussing the online tour, making plans for future events, the second half of the year prize pool, and scheduling the freeroll...

I'll post back with details later on tomorrow...

No comments: