Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Game 6

Phillies win... that is all.



Ok, I wish it was that easy. But Petite going on 3 days rest, instead of Burnett going on full days rest (because Girardi panic'd and fawked the eff up) is going to be a big obstacle for them to get over.

The Phils are not going to quit. Their bats will be a blaze tonight and if Pedro can keep it together for 7 -8 innings, the Yanks will have issues closing out in 6 games.

If this game is a hitting game, it will be tough for the Phils to overcome the Yanks home field advantage. If Pedro deals, then the Phils should win by a wide margin. If this game is 15-12 type game I gotta give it to the Yanks.

If the game is a 2-1 type game, I gotta give it to the Yanks.

If the game is an 8-2 tpye game, the Phils win and we head back for game 7.

I like the 8-2 type game. Much like game 5.

Now, is we win this game, the best scenario for the Phils is a rain out tomorrow. That way we can bring Lee back to start game 7. If not, it will be all hands on deck as I stated in the previous post.

I don't know what it is but I'm feelin' it. Look for a 7 game WS and the first time since 1985 that a team has had the opportunity to come back down 3-1 in a WS game. SHIP!!

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I wish I wish I wish, but I don't think there's any chance of P-Mart giving up just two runs to this Yankees team tonight. Four runs, maybe, but two is just asking too much of the "old goat" I think. Even though he ended up with only 3 earned in 6 innings last week, let's be honest, the guy was on the borderline of trouble all through those 6 innings and probably should consider himself lucky to have only ceded the 3 earned that he did.

Big questions tonight for me are (1) can we score the 5 or 6 runs off of starter Andy Pettitte that I think we need to score to win, and (2) will our middle relief cough up whatever lead we might be able to have in the middle innings tonight?

Best of luck to the Champs!

alen thomson said...

is this the real entertainment .yes the real impressive thing of this game is that it has more certainity.i also like to see the game with my favorite cigar.you can also find my cigar online