Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blogger relations

Goat and I had a conversation via IM the other night. We were discussing the newly engaged Buddy and Jo... What a great thing btw.. Congrats to both!

But here is how the convo went...

Goat: I think this may be the first ever blogger engagement
Riggs: Maybe, I think Gracie and Pablo count
Goat: Pablo wasn't a blogger though
Riggs: Who cares... although I think he was/ is
Goat: Seriously, I don't think so
Riggs: Blogger I says
Goat: hmmm.. you sure?
Riggs: Don't you have some annoying videos to make, or some stupid lost post?
Goat: Whooooaaaaa! Big boy. I'm just sayin', I don't think Pablo was ever a blogger.
Riggs: Who cares...
Goat: Dude, you're such a bitch! Change your pad
Riggs: Sorry man... All jammed up.
Goat: Go fuck yourself
Riggs: I deserved that
Goat: Did you see the last Lost episode?

Truly, congrats to Buddy and Jo on their engagement. I asked numbono how he thought it would have went down. He posted his thoughts here.... I think its dead on!


Astin said...

What about Smokkee and Love Elf?

Julius_Goat said...

Right, and I also forgot Waffles and Numb Bono.

This conversation is a little different than I remember. I'll have to check my records.

smokkee said...

not to take away from B'dank and Jo but i'm pretty sure we blazed the trail.

NumbBono said...

Waffles and me...really...that is sooooooo 2008, I'm into ScottyMC these days. Catch up man...

Julius_Goat said...

Wait, is this NOT 2008?

jamyhawk said...

5/6/09 MOOKIE FROG DAY!!!!!