Monday, April 13, 2009

Chat ban!!

Not exactly banned yet,but I got this little email from Full Tilt support.

I was playing in a $5 mtt. I had a better than average stack and it was fairly early on.

I squeezed with JJ and this guy Jordan_Tyler snap called my shove with T8. We were even in stacks at the time, and this came off of a reply he put in chat against a guy who called all the way down with JT against his AK to catch a straight.

Jordan replied "You're good! Totally awesome! Donkey"

So when he called my shove with T8 and caught his straight, I replied in kind.

This was the email I got from FT...


It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat privileges at the tables.

We value our players and strive to maintain an enjoyable online poker environment, free of harassment and name-calling at the tables. A copy of the offensive chat is shown below:

room to talk azzhole
nice phag name too
queer
go fvck yourself shyt for brains

Please be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause your chat privileges to be revoked. Repeated infractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chat privileges.

Thank you for your cooperation.




Now, for those who know me, you recognize this is all fun and games to me. I like ripping idiots who are hypocritical in chat. Jordan responded with an "LOL", and I wished him good luck.

I don't think he reported me, rather than FT using their new policy of perusing chat during any given tournament.

I can't wait until I get caught again and have my chat revoked for whatever amount of time :)

__________________________________________________



Then I did the "kat" thing






You Are a Snow Leopard



You have learned that you must rely on yourself, and yourself alone, to live a happy life.

You understand the world better than most people you know. You are very perceptive and intuitive.



You need lots of space to think. If you don't get the space you need, you're likely to bite someone's head off.

Because you are so thoughtful and solitary, people find you to be intense and mysterious. You're even seen as intimidating.

3 comments:

lightning36 said...

He he -- at least we know how you feel ...

OES said...

Hehe, well done. You are very creative with the spelling and taught me a few things. I will copy and paste my full tilt email when Big Brother sends it to me =)

BamBam said...

Holy typo Phillies Phan!

"go fvck yourself shyt for brains"

I can understand the "i" and "y" issue, but the "v" is nowhere near the "u" brudder!

HUH?

What?

You meant to do that?

Ha-Ha-Ha.... yeah right! Like anyone that forgets to bring a fegging coat to Canada in February, corn cum up wid dat shyte azzwype.

;)