Friday, February 27, 2009

I give to you... because it's what I do

My buddy started a cigar company... take advantage of his offer. They really are very good



Welcome to the Flatbed Cigar Company

I started this business because I love cigars, and feel we all work too hard, and relax too little.

I have a stimulus package for you. While the rest of the country may be picking your pockets (seemingly), my plan does the opposite. I am going to leave more money with you. YOU decide how to spend it. I will suggest a good Whisky, or Bourbon to accompany your PANACEA cigar.

We are not great marketers, as you can see, but we make GREAT CIGARS and want to help out in this crazy economy.

Here is how it works:

Use this code: Stimulus25 at check out and save an additional 25% on your order. That's it. Simple. 25% Off on ANYTHING in the store. I am also offering FREE SHIPPING on box sales.

I want to sell cigars, you want to buy them, but we both need to watch our wallets. This plan works. All sales are 100% Guaranteed. If you are unhappy with what you receive, send them back. No worries.

One more thing. Make sure you take time to enjoy life.

Mellow On Ahead...

Paul

PANACEA Cigars...The Old-School Way

No comments: