Monday, November 5, 2007

What do tyou wanna talk about now Danny? My favorite Color?

I've been goosed by Francase for this thing:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.OK, here goes:


1. I've been to every single state in the US with the exception of AK, and HA...

2. I served in the US Marines through college, and a little after in a new program they rolled out which took 100 recruits. It consisted of Full time active status each summer for the whole summer, and reserve status during the school year. I learned underwater demolition, I went to rigger school, I learned how to fuel an airplane, and I learned how to shoot people.

3. I have several Black belts in Jujitsu, Judo, and Tai Kwan Do.. although I haven't practiced in over 8 years (women are the rake!)

4. I ran a card room in my parents garage through Highschool.

5. I scored a perfect 800 in my SAT test for the math part, twice, and still only scored a highest total of 1310 (the other time was 1280) which I'm sure resonates through this blog

6. I've played poker with the likes of Jerry Orbeck (RIP), Patrick Swayze, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Mickey Appleman, Lou Rawls, and others all in the early 90's at the TAJ in AC.. Usually 7 card stud... Orbecks wife would watch and fetch dinner for all of us!

7. I've chewed tobacco since I was damn near 12. I have switched from leaf to long cut dip, and back over the years, and have stopped several times, with my longest being 2 1/2 years. I am currently on the dip, Skoal, long cut mint is my tobacky of choice these days. I am always quitting.

My 7: Corron Pokerdegen presdave pokergrind highonpoker mookie smokee