Sunday, October 7, 2007

I don't care if they're greek columns, or second hand steinways...

I have a ton of poker stuff to write about but just can't seem to find the time. One company, two other ventures, one wife, four kids, three basketball teams, one basketball organization, four websites and 3 blogs all getting in the way of playing poker.

Really sucks the life out of me :)

and every week, Al sends me about 20 texts that simply say "boat?".. to which I respond "breeder"...

The good thing is that there is usually 4 days of the week that he is there at a set scheduled time, so its about time I can get down there for what seems to be a once a month "meeting with the guy who runs the online tour"... (conversation with wife)

Hopefully this Thursday Al! looking forward to getting smashed under the pretense of productivity!!

No comments: