Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mookie Rigged?

A big F U to pushmonkey who didn't push, but calledoff his stack with the ass end of a shitty draw... explain away you fucking tard, explain away...

I raised to 350 pre in late position with Jack Ace (!) to a slew of folders. he calls with A 4

flop comes 5 6 7r.. He checked, and I could n't put him on anything good. He has to bet a set here with the three to a straight, and I could possibly have an over pair, so maybe he's expecting a c-bet and check raising.

I checked to see another card. I catch the J on the turn, and he lets out 500. I shove almost enought to put him all in, and he insta shoves the last 200 or 300 in. I see the A 4 and can't really understand the play. The 8 peels off and I get down to under 1000...

I have read alot of your blogs and can't figure out a play like this. With all the shaming that goes on in these blogs about horrid play, it just kills me that it happens this way...

No comments: