Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vegas Trip - Mookie - Bloggers

I just got back from the WSOP where we entered last years champion into the main event... I will post about that later...

But for now I am ranting....

If I ever see or hear another goddamn friggin donk ass punk little fucking blogger talk about anyones fucking game again...
nothing but friggin total idiots out there...

all I have seen is nothing but manipulation of stories about hand histories to make it look like they know what they are doing...

Guy wants to call a big preflop bet with 77, then decides to call off more when player behind jams all in committing more than half of his own stack.... What could you possibly think you beat? and the moron will probably post about how , "OH, I put him on a steal.. or a bigAce"
explain away you fucking tards!!! explain away...


Then another idiot puts all of his chips in against a raise and a reraise with K 10...

against my AK of course he catches every fucking 10 in the deck...

done for now... I will post about the vegas trip tomorrow

No comments: